All abstracts of oral and poster presentations submitted and accepted for publication will be collected in a PDF booklet which will be distributed to participants at the beginning of the conference. Presentation slides and posters will be made available to participants via the webs
- Conference name and title of Proceedings: ASME-ORC2015 -
- Proceedings of the 3rd International Seminar on ORC Power Systems
- Date of the conference: 12 - 14 October 2015
- Location of the conference: Brussels, Belgium
- Organisors: University of Liège and Ghent University
- Publishers: University of Liège and Ghent University
- Year of publication: 2015
- Editors: V. Lemort, S. Quoilin, M. De Paepe and M. van den Broek
- ISBN: 978-2-9600059-2-9
- The online conference proceedings can be at: http://www.asme-orc2015.be/online/proceedings.htm
- All conference papers in one file
ASME ORC 2015 Publication Release Form
Authors of papers accepted by the Conference Committee of the International Seminar on ORC Power Systems 2015 agree that their manuscript is included in the proceedings of the Conference which will be made publicly available.
The authors retain all copyrights to the manuscript, including the right to republish the manuscript in other proceedings or journals. The authors also confirm that in case a third party’s copyrighted material is included in the manuscript, they possess the permission from the entitled party to republish such copyrighted material.
The authors agree that the manuscript will be made available at no cost and with no limit in time to anyone who requests a copy. This right extends to any means by which the proceedings may appear, including but not limited to print and digital formats, including USB flash drives, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM and online publication through the conference website.
The Conference Organizers have made arrangements with the ASME Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power and Energies Journal that selected high-quality papers presented at this conference will be invited for submission to the journals. Pending the evaluation of the Editor, they will be published in their present form, or will undergo further review in order to achieve journal-quality.