Online registration will be possible from April 20th, 2015.
To register for ASME-ORC2015 you need to have a user account and then visit the registration page. If you do not already have an user account please create one. The password will be send to you immediately by email and you can login and register.
NOTE: Non-paid Early Registrations will automatically change into a Late Registration on August 21st, 2015!
|Early Bird Registration
until August 20th, 2015
after August 20th, 2015
10 minutes pitch3
|€ 400,-||€ 400,-|
1The following may register at the discounted Member rate:
- ASME Members
- Point Contacts, Vanguard Chairs, Session Chairs
- IGTI Technical Committee Members
- Active Military
- Members of Reciprocating or Participating Organizations
2Those who register as PhD researcher or MSc student must send a letter from their department head and a copy of their student card as proof of your status, before the start of the conference to the conference secretariat at: email@example.com
3All attendees are invited to give a 10 minutes pitch on the Industry Day parallel on the second conference day on October 13th.
4Spouses and MSc. students can buy a voucher for the conference dinner of € 100,- per person. You can sign in on the registration form.
THE CONFERENCE FEE INCLUDES:
- Welcome reception on Sunday October 11th
- Beer tasting event on Monday October 12th (MSc. students can buy a voucher for 25,-)
- Lunch on all three conference days (MSc. students can buy vouchers for € 25,- each)
- Morning and afternoon refreshments during the breaks
- Concert of students of the Brussel Conservatory
- The conference dinner
- Please be aware that registration who are not paid before the deadline of the Early Bird, will automatically become a late registration.
- All payments has to be made prior to the start of the conference.
Cancellations made before July 20th, 2015 will receive a full refund.
Cancellations made between July 20th and August 20th, 2015 will receive a full refund, decreased of € 120,- administration fee.
No refunds will be granted after August 20th, 2015. No-shows will not be eligible for refunds.
Information about visa and Invitation letters can be found here.